FROM CACHE - en_header

How to export files generated to Azure DevOps from Azure Databricks after a job terminates?

jagathg
Tourist
6 0 1

We are using Azure DevOps to submit a Training Job to data bricks The training job uses a notebook to train a Machine Learning Model. We are using data bricks CLI to submit the job from ADO.

In the notebook, in of the steps, we create a .pkl file, we want to download this to the build agent and publish it as an artifact in Azure DevOps. How do we do this?

Replies 5 (5)
MartinInstaIT
5 0 0
U-Salam
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hi @jagathg ,
Hope you are doing good. 
We can surely help assist in this project since we are also Microsoft Gold partners and can definitely discuss the possibilities. 

You can reach out via email and Skype both and we can discuss further.
Here is my email : usamasalam@folio3.com
here is my skype : live:789c6a81b171ad44

Looking forward to it. 
Thanks. 

Shopify Expert
chiragdave
Excursionist
380 1 2

Hello @jagathg ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify plugin Developer. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced having 7+ years of experience and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

chiragdave
Excursionist
380 1 2

Hello @jagathg,

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post that you're looking for Shopify expertise to Export Files Generated To Azure DevOps From Azure Databricks After A Job Terminates.  We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have 7+ years of experience. 

If you're interested to discuss this further in details then you can reach out to me at below mentioned details.

Thank you.

Email ID & Skype ID: chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Phone no. +91 9913260590

Argon-analytics
1 0 0