Look for senior shopify developer

Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @YdavidPS 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I would love to help you with the site migration within your timeline.

We are ready to start this project immediately as we have a great in-house Shopify developer with high experience and looking only after it.

We have built the same jewellery website for my client. you can see the below snap.

See the recent work we have done it.

• We are available 24/7 for your support.
  • After-sales support will complementary up-to one month.
  • The whole migration process will take around 12-15 days for the delivery as there would be no automation it's totally done manually by our experienced programmers.
  • You can see the preview also to know the project status. (Shopify & Big-commerce allows to get the preview)
  • We will be providing you with the dedicated resource who will always be the point of your contact if there are some queries and changes from your side.

I look forward to discussing this project with yours.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
252 0 2

Hello @YdavidPS ,

I hope this email finds you well.

As you're looking for an expertise to migrate a website from Magento to Shopify, we at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with Shopify platform and are capable enough to implement any sorts of requirements that you may have. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. 

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave
Business Development Executive | Vibidsoft

0 Likes
Kapill
6 0 0

Hi David, I can help as I have done jewellery websites and have 7 years of Shopify development experience. Do visit my personal portfolio page: https://amazecommerce.com/portfolio/

Do you have free demo migration so try it out first to get a han...

Let's have a discussion over personal chat.

Whatsapp: +919039360751

0 Likes

Hello @YdavidPS

How about considering an automated solution Cart2Cart? We will gladly assist you in the migration of your stores from Magento to Shopify. The main benefit of an automated switch is that it requires no coding knowledge and takes less time than manual data migration. All you have to do is configure the transfer in the Migration Wizard and hit the Start button.  Moreover, there's no store's downtime and it will be available online during the replatforming.

Also, make sure to try the Free Demo Migration option to test the service in action. 

In case you have any migration-related questions, please, contact our 24/7 customer support team.

Best regards,

Cart2Cart Team

Join us on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cart2Cart
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cart2CartBlog
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cart2cart/
0 Likes

You can find best shopify website designer and developers

• Theme Installation
  • Custom Design & Integration
  • App Integration
0 Likes
harrysmith
11 0 0

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I am happy to assist you.

Please reach me at harry@hotbitinfotech.com so that we can discuss this in detail.

Regards,

Harry

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
252 0 2

Hello @YdavidPS ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Webunity
Shopify Partner
25 4 4

Hello @YdavidPS ,

I'm Ravi kathiriya and i have 6+ years experience on shopify i also migrate website magneto to shopify.

You can contact me email: ravipatel572@ymail.com

Thanks

You need to custom/private shopify app or any customize in theme then hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: webunityinfotech@gmail.com
0 Likes

If you still require any help.

We at Kent Coders, are a web design and software company focusing on simplifying the life of entrepreneurs and their customers. We build professional, SEO optimised websites and we develop custom-made platforms and software.

Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or the team, we would be happy to assist in any way possible.

Regards
Ross M.
Kent Coders
www.kentcoders.com
office@kentcoders.com

Regards
Ross M.
0 Likes