Looking for a developer to modify the order page.

iamahair
2 0 0
I'm wondering if it is possible to customize order admin page from shopify.

We have 4 physical locations and when there is an order, we would like to see inventory data in the order admin page.

iamahair_1-1628618801582.png

Is it possible to display inventory data in order page by coding or customizing?
0 Likes
mmdesignsldn
40 0 0

@iamahair Hi, please email me at hello@mmdesignsldn.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @iamahair 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
199 1 4

Hello @iamahair, I am interested, Please email me at vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss further. Thank you.

0 Likes
Mike197
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am interested in developer to modify the order page job've listed in Shopify & for further discussion please reach me through mentioned contact details & I can assure you that I can fulfill your all IT needs.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Response,

Mike 

Email me: codereadydev@gmail.com

Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
250 0 2

Hello @iamahair ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes

If you still require any help.

We at Kent Coders, are a web design and software company focusing on simplifying the life of entrepreneurs and their customers. We build professional, SEO optimised websites and we develop custom-made platforms and software.

Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or the team, we would be happy to assist in any way possible.

Regards
Ross M.
Kent Coders
www.kentcoders.com
office@kentcoders.com

Regards
Ross M.
0 Likes
jamesjannie
Tourist
2 0 0

Hi, I am an expert in the required field

I will help you fix and enable the inventory to show on the order page

Kindly contact me for more talk at lenght 

Or mail me at jamesjannieanny@gmail.com

0 Likes
baho543
1 0 0

There are so many services Itook in the past but you can visiot mypage here where the developer done the wonderful job. You can try him for this purpose.

0 Likes