Looking for a reliable developer and shopify coder to form a long term relationship with

Ellibelle
Excursionist
23 0 8

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help me with website customisation, page speed and SEO.

I wish to build a long term relationship with a developer which I discuss my website goals with.

My URL is - https://ellibellejewellery.com/

Please take a look and get in touch if you can help.

Many thanks

0 Likes
alanjones
48 0 0

Hello
Greetings

I have gone through your mentioned details and would like to work with you on this project.
Holding experience of 5+ years with development, designing, and SEO,I believe that my expertise could fulfill your mentioned requirements.

Looking forward to getting connected with you and discussing further things about the project details.
We can connect through Skype or Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

Regards

Alan jones
Skype- live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390
Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes
EvaAdams1
1 0 0

Hello,

Hope you are well !!

I would be glad to work with you. 

I have 7+years of development experience .  It would be more than a delight to assist you with our technical team of experts in design and development.

To discuss further you can reach me at : Email :  Evaadams562@gmail.com or skype : live:.cid.f7004907f73cdbe2

Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Regards

Eva

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Ellibelle 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
NormanIT
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hello @Ellibelle 

Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in this.

Kindly reach me at norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

0 Likes

Hi @Ellibelle 

I am highly interested to work with you in the long term.

Let's discuss this in detail.  

Thanks 

Expert Shopify Developer & Theme customizer
- If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
- Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
70 1 2

Hello,

I can help you in customizing your website

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email- maria.j@talentsfromindia.com and let's discuss about it further in detail

Kind Regards

Maria 

+13478093381

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
236 0 2

Hello @Ellibelle  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
653 20 32

Hi @Ellibelle

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
213 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. You can contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes