Looking for Shopify app developer with node.js+vue.js

if you still require any help.

We at Kent Coders, are a web design and software company focusing on simplifying the life of entrepreneurs and their customers. We build professional, SEO optimised websites and we develop custom-made platforms and software.

Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or the team, we would be happy to assist in any way possible.

Regards
Ross M.
Kent Coders
www.kentcoders.com
office@kentcoders.com

Regards
Ross M.
0 Likes
Mike197
Tourist
31 0 1

Hello Gshrm,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is Mike from “Cyber Impulse Software Solutions”.

We got to know that you are looking for shopify app Developer in your team and we are glad to assist to you.

We are globally working IT Company with having team of 50+ in house developers with having happy clients around globe.

We deliver web and mobile app development services to global businesses, with 100% project delivery success. Our design-focused approach and project execution processes help you to deliver the right solutions. We proactively consult, design, develop & scale robust web, mobile & custom software solutions, that fuel innovation & deliver digital success!

We are into this profession for more than 8+ years and our priorities are providing world class service to our valuable client with our industry-specific software solutions.

I have a team of 50+ In-house developers with me over here with having experience lies from 2 to 8 years.

I have expert Website and Nativeapp developers with me here in team with having all the skillets in him for what you are looking for.

I am attaching my developers resume for your reference.

Please let me know the best fit day and time to talk to you so that I can arrange an interview call with my developers and will have our all further discussion over there.

I’ appreciate your kind response and opportunity to work with you.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Email me: codereadydev@gmail.com

Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

0 Likes
Pat_Pray
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Oleg, I sent you an email from patricia@itpathsolutions.io. Please check and share your thoughts. 

Thanks

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
252 0 2

Hello @OlegEurora ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify app developer with node.js+vue.js. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes