Looking to hire Shopify payment app Dev Expert

LiorZ
1 0 0

Hello all,  

Apologies if this is not the appropriate board for posting this, but have been all over and have not yet found a solution.

I am looking to hire/ consult an expert Shopify payment app developer, We are a Shopify partner and we are building a new Shopify Payments App.

pls feel free to send DM for more information.

Have a great day!

Replies 8 (8)
Trish14
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi,
Sounds like an interesting concept and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you with your needs.
You can reach me on Trish(at)cislabs (dot)com for a formal quotation.
Best Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
Phone - +13056004562
garry_j
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

Hello @LiorZ ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3448 226 668

@LiorZ By "Shopify Payments" are you talking about https://shopify.dev/apps/payments ?

which is replacing https://shopify.dev/apps/payments/hosted-payment-sdk

In which case that is in beta and there's no such thing currently as an Expert on that system as it's literally new and in beta.

You will want to broaden and remove ambiguity in the description of what type of consulting you are looking for.

Join the discussion - What was learned this Black Friday?

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
mmdesignsldn
Tourist
47 0 1

@LiorZ Hi LiorZ, do you have more details of requirements and budget?

Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
110 1 6

Hello @LiorZ 

I have sent you a PM, Please revert back.

or we can connect easily via. Skype /Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Hoping to hear from you soon & moving forward 

Many Thanks 

Peter

eCommercedevs
Excursionist
226 1 1

Hi Lior,

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

Mike197
Tourist
37 0 1

Hello @LiorZ,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for & for further discussion please reach my mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

chiragdave
Tourist
276 0 2

Hello @LiorZ ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.