Loooking for a Shopify user who can make some code amendments

Anderson88
Excursionist
10 0 6

Hi, 

I'm helping to SEO my friend's Webshop. It's the first time I'm doing SEO for a Shopify site and have found some most needed amendments that will make it better suitable to rank.

These are the changes I'll need:
1. Styling code amendments to HTML Sitemap I have added
2. Add an extra block of content underneath the featured products on each collection page
3. Edit a breadcrumb code to place it and align it correctly 
4. Removing store brand name from title tags
5. Adjust code to solve duplicated content issues. All collection pages, pagination pages, and tags have to point to their correct URL path.

All of the amendments are minor changes. As this is not my own website but my friends I'll prefer to use a professional.

If you're interested to help I have a mock-up of the changes I'll send you that explain all the points in detail with screenshots.

Looking forward to collaborating with you, thanks.

Best 

Anderson

JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2848 486 696

Hi @Anderson88 ,

Happy to assist on that should you like to discuss this further. You can send us an e-mail and our team will take it from there!

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

0 Likes
mmdesignsldn
41 0 0

@Anderson88 Hi Anderson, sure this something we can help with. Are you also looking for SEO help and do you have budget?

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
78 1 3

Hello Anderson,

I can help you with your site.

Can you please share the site URL and other details so that I can review.

You can also reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email: maria.j@talentsfromindia.com for detailed discussion

Kind Regards

Maria

+13478093381

0 Likes
demib
Shopify Partner
116 12 57

Unfortunately there are quite a few technical SEO-issues with Shopify that should - as you point out be fixed. But it depends very much on your theme how it can be fixed - and not the least if it's a Shone Online 2.0 theme or not. 

Especially the many DC-issues is something I have worked hard to fix. Regarding your pagination DC-issues remember also to fix the prev/next header data. I could not find anyone in here who knows how to solve that but finally worked out a solution for it that I describe here: https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/where-is-link-rel-property-generated/m-p/1325044

The visual part of the pagination is easy to fix. Look here: https://community.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-marketing/seo-tip-easy-pagination-fix/m-p/1318605

You probably also need to look into LCP and CLS issues. Many Shopify themes have bad scores on that. Unfortunately this is not always easy to fix so make sure you pick someone who have experience with this. 

Also, be aware that some "experts" do really bad client layer hacks and call it a fix. It may look OK on the surface but its NOT good for SEO!

SEO Geek since 1996, consultant author and public speaker. Admin of the Shopify SEO Facebook Group

Was your question answered? Kindly mark it as an Accepted Solution :-)

Hello @Anderson88 

If you need any help, please contact me, I am ready to help you with all your requirement.

This is my Email Id - Peter@99coders.co 

I will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks

Peter

Pat_Pray
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Anderson, we would love to assist you with webshop amendments.

We have strong hand over Shopify including below areas:
● HTML to Shopify Integration.
● Custom theme building along with core file modification on default theme.
● Custom field creation on Shopify.
● Google analytics setup
● Payment and shipping integration
● POS integration
● GemPage Builder

Can you please send a mockup on patricia@itpathsolutions.io so I can have a look? I would love to share some of our work examples for your perusal.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, 

Patricia

Mike197
Tourist
31 0 1

Hello Anderson,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you, for further discussion please reach at me this email: codereadydev@gmail.com or Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
398 5 14

Hello @Anderson88 ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
0 Likes