Need help fixing Stripe integration in MultiVendor app

mercycorpsnw
2 0 0

I work for MercyCorps, a humanitarian aid non-profit. We need help integrating Stripe into Shopify’s Multi Vendor app asap.

We have a stripe account and it's integrated into our store's multivendor app. But the user experience isn't working well. See here for overview of current issue.

Replies 6 (6)
garry_j
Shopify Partner
194 1 3

Hello @mercycorpsnw ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

mercycorpsnw
2 0 0
Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
157 1 6

Hello @mercycorpsnw 

I am ready to help you with the integration of your Stripe account into your Shopify account.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email/Skype - Peter@99coders.co 

Regards

Peter

Mike197
Tourist
43 0 1

Hello @mercycorpsnw,

Hope you are doing well!!

As I see that you are looking for an Shopify Developer for your current projects So I can do that for you as per your requirement & satisfaction & ready to start work now after the project discussion.

I am glad to assist you & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for & for further discussion please reach my mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

eCommercedevs
Shopify Partner
237 1 2

Hi there,

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

Sharad_Kabra
Shopify Partner
45 1 6

Have you looked at the Shipturtle multivendor app? They are integrated with Stripe and Paypal.