Need help fixing Stripe integration in MultiVendor app

mercycorpsnw
2 0 0

I work for MercyCorps, a humanitarian aid non-profit. We need help integrating Stripe into Shopify’s Multi Vendor app asap.

We have a stripe account and it's integrated into our store's multivendor app. But the user experience isn't working well. See here for overview of current issue.

Replies 6 (6)
garry_j
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

Hello @mercycorpsnw ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

mercycorpsnw
2 0 0
Trish14
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

It would be highly appreciated if you can make one call regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Thanks

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
Phone - +13056004562
Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
110 1 6

Hello @mercycorpsnw 

I am ready to help you with the integration of your Stripe account into your Shopify account.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email/Skype - Peter@99coders.co 

Regards

Peter

Mike197
Tourist
37 0 1

Hello @mercycorpsnw,

Hope you are doing well!!

As I see that you are looking for an Shopify Developer for your current projects So I can do that for you as per your requirement & satisfaction & ready to start work now after the project discussion.

I am glad to assist you & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for & for further discussion please reach my mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

eCommercedevs
Excursionist
226 1 1

Hi there,

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds