Need help re-coding variant section and product page

michaeldoxsey
Tourist
3 0 1

We have a product page and variant/swatches/radio button section that is not currently keyboard accessible, so we need to rebuild the radio button section, so that everything works normally on the page (price, etc), and is fully keyboard accessible.  Would prefer a liquid developer that is also fluent in JavaScript as well as Liquid.

Replies 7 (7)
Daisy_Pattrick
Tourist
8 0 0

Greetings of the day Mr. Michael,

We are a Team of some extremely talented developers, designers and coders, who will be on their toes to help you throughout. All we can provide you is, our expertise in Javascript and also delivering the Best quality work in
quite a competitive rates. We respect your time and hence, we request you to manage a bit of your time to discuss the requirements further @ Daisy@mutewebtechnologies.com , so that we can begin with the project asap.
Hope to connect with you soon.

Thanks and Regards
Daisy Pattrick

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@michaeldoxsey 

Good Morning Mr. Michael,
Welcome to Shopify Community

We are happy to help, We are a Team of some extremely talented developers, designers, and coders, we will meet your all requirements.  we are expertise in PHP, Shopify, Liquid, React more than 20+ languages &Technologies. and also deliver the best quality work in quite competitive rates.
If you are looking any type of work. We are here to help you.

Thank you
Best Regards

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
410 5 16

Hello @michaeldoxsey ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
garry_j
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

Hello @michaeldoxsey ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

eCommercedevs
Excursionist
226 1 1

Hi Michael, 

We can help you. You can contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
592 6 7

Hi Michael ,
Good Afternoon !
I read your post regarding the product page variant/swatches/radio are not accessible.

So could you please the store link to review once ?

Also one thing can you confirm the issue exist on every page or some specific pages of theme 

Looking forward to you reply 

Regards
Deep 

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
mmdesignsldn
Tourist
47 0 1

@michaeldoxsey Hi Michael, do you still need help with this?