Need some incicental coding support on my site

David_Roche
Excursionist
43 0 4

Hi

I need someone to be the coding  support for my site - at this stage one small job. But goes up and down from time to time. At the moment have one small issue with supplementary product photos not expanding - historically it has included migrating to new themes, helping integrate apps, etc 

• Need to have some track record
  • Bill through shopify at reasonable rate
  • Reasonable response time
  • Don't care what time zone they are in.

Had a really good guy doing it  from the US but he has stopped supporting shopify

Please email me with subject David Shopify Support (so I can tell it from all the other emails that come in)

Cheers

David

0 Likes
Annacis
11 0 0

Hi David,

I can surely help you with the same, it would be great if you can ping me on my Skype so that we can discuss it ahead,my Skype id: cis.am2.Also sent you an email please check it.

Thanks
Anna J

0 Likes
GarryJones
20 0 0

Hello David

I can surely assist you. 

Sending you an email with more details, please add me on Skype: cis.garry to discuss further.

Warm Regards, 

Garry J

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1186 35 255

Hey David,  What's your email

0 Likes
seventyfourdsgn
Shopify Expert
53 0 1

Hi David, 

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au or https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 

Providing quality design and Shopify development for over 5 years! Happy to assist you here. Send me an email and we will provide an estimate. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi David,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get your free estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
393 0 3

Hey David,

We've dropped a mail. So, let check and communicate further if still, you didn't find the right guy.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
577 5 7

Hello David,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes