Pls Anshwer

Heartking
2 0 0

Hello guys, greatings 

1- I would like to know about timing for this online business because I am working in hotel industry and it's verry defecult to manage the time after sometime 12hrs duty.

2nd -how long it takes to take proper knowledge of this course when you actually don't do computer laptop  work .and do more physically work like as a supervisor I moved my body rather then seating in one place .

Ankit rawat
Replies 3 (3)
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 65 85

Hey, @Heartking.

Thanks for bringing your question to our Community forum. I'm excited to hear that you're considering opening a Shopify store. I'm happy to help! 

The great thing about starting an online business is that you can work on it when it suits you. For example, you can take as long as you want to build your website, upload products, etc. There is no set time for this. Even if you want to spend a couple of hours per week, that is totally up to you. I recommend reading this guide, to get a better idea of what is involved: How to Start an Online Store in 8 Simple Steps

I know that starting a new business can be overwhelming at times, but we have some really great resources you can use along the way, such as: 

• Shopify Learn: When you sign up for Shopify Learn, you get lifetime access to online education resources to help you get your business online or to help you start a new business. All the tutorials, online courses, and webinars are free! 
  • Shopify Help Center Youtube: All the videos are created by our team here and provide lots of information along with visual guides for different aspects of store setup.

When you're ready, feel free to sign up for our 14-day free trial. This should give you time to explore the platform and work on building your website. Keep in mind that we're here to help you the whole way through. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your plans! What type of products would you like to sell ideally? Do you have a target audience in mind? 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Heartking
2 0 0

@Luna  thanks for your reply

Ankit rawat
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 65 85

Hey, @Heartking.

Of course! I'm happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog