Product Page with Multi Pack/Color/Style option. For Sales, and Specials

JohnnyW
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi All,

My clothing website needs a page for multi pack special.  Most specials you see on website have pre-determined color combo already selected for you (example: pack of 3- black, white, grey).  However, I have seen some website offer customer option to chose some colors in their combo pack.  I would like to offer my customer some options for the special deals.  Take a look at this example I have found.  I have looked around and have not had any luck finding an app that can provide this type of layout.  If you know of one please let me know.  If an app does not exist, then I would like to hire someone to customize a code for me to do something like this....

https://byltbasics.com/collections/fathers-day-sale/products/henley-drop-cut-long-sleeve-custom-pack

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 8.13.12 PM.png

0 Likes

Hello

If there is no app to display product page like this you can display page customizing theme.

Mail me if you need any help.

Mail: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
frank123
Shopify Partner
63 1 1

Hi @JohnnyW 

I am interested in yopur requirement and will be glad to assist you for initializing multi pack color/style option in product page. Can you please let me know the best to talk to you.

Please reach me out via Email: Frank@cisinlabs.com or connect me through Skype: cis.am3

Best Regards
Frank. J

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
618 18 25

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear Visitor,

We will be happy to help you, Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
219 1 1

Hi Johnny, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes