Require a developer for custom work on our store - landing pages and split navigation

FestivalGlitter
5 0 0

Hello

We run www.gayprideshop.co.uk and we get over 10,000 orders a month. It has a book section with 1000+ SKUs and growing daily. We want to split the books out into a separate section of the site, so that when we use the url www.queerbookshop.co.uk, users are sent to a book section of the site only.

Then on the book section, there should be a separate main/top navigation, so that only the books appear, plus a new standalone bookshop homepage.

On every page of the bookshop at the top, there would be a link to return to the main part of the site.

Currently we also run a separate Shopify stores, but this is not cost efficient in the long run.

So, effctively, we are wanting to see if we can split the shop in 2, but with an easy way for customers to get to both sites.

Please can you reply with examples of your previous work. 

Thanks

Ian

0 Likes
FestivalGlitter
5 0 0

Also - please ignore the fact this message came from 'Festival Glitter'. We actually have 4 store in total, but the glitter one is not the one needing custom work

0 Likes
NormanIT
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hello @FestivalGlitter 

I can help you in splitting the books into separate section. Let's connect to discuss further.

Kindly reach me at norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com or over skype to proceed further.

Regards,

Norman

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
70 1 2

Hello,

Pm sent, Please check.

Kind Regards

Maria

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
236 0 2

Hello @FestivalGlitter ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
653 20 32

Hi @FestivalGlitter

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
213 1 1

Hi Ian, 

We can help you. You can contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
577 5 7

Hi Ian , 

I had done similar stuff for a client.

Please connect further 
eMail -deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello, I would love to help you with your website. I am a Shopify Expert. 

0 Likes

Hello @FestivalGlitter,

This is my Email  - peter@99coders.co

If you need any help, please contact me,

I will be happy to help you.

Waiting for your response.

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes