Shopify app developer for fast-growing marketplace startup

chillichomper
1 0 0

Looking for an experienced Shopify app developer to help us build a Sales Channel app for our marketplace. 

After months of manually scraping our brand partners products, we quickly realised our brand partners had a common denominator - they all use Shopify.

A sales channel would allow us to easily integrate with our brand partner's products, stay in sync with inventory, and by utilising Shopify's checkout API - generate orders for merchants and consumers can use our checkout. 

If you'd like to jump on board and help us build a great sales channel so we can create the best possible experience for our hardworking brand partners please leave a comment below. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Hello @chillichomper ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes

Hello @chillichomper 

I am an expert with Shopify & ready to help you with building Shopify App for the fast-growing marketplace, please contact me,

There are some more links to my good work which I would like to share, please mail me.

Email Id  - Peter@99coders.co 

I will be happy to help you.

Let's discuss & move forward.

Thanks & Regards

Peter

0 Likes
Pat_Pray
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Chilli, We can definitely assist you with Shopify app development. We will develop it in react, node and then make it compatible to the Shopify. Let me know if you're available to discuss. Thanks, Patricia

0 Likes
Mike197
Tourist
30 0 1

Hello @chillichomper,

Hope you are doing well,

As, I see that you are looking for an developer, for you current project, So I ready to start working now on your project after the project discussion & fulfill your all IT needs & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for.

I am glad to assist you for further discussion, please reach my Mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
alanjones
55 0 0

Hello 

I would like to assist you with your requirements.

Please share more details regarding the project in My email and give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

Regards

Alan 

0 Likes