Shopify POS Daily Sales Export to FTP

AlanBudhiraja
Tourist
3 0 1

We are looking for a Shopify Expert who can help us out with Shopify POS, We have a Jewelery Store on Shopify and next month we are opening a retail store in a shopping mall in Singapore, we plan on running Shopify POS App on Ipad to register sales so inventory between Physical store and online store is managed well.

But the mall requires us to Upload the Sales file on daily basis, ideally the sales file need to be uploaded automatically to their FTP server at end of the day. We are looking for someone who can help us with this

-Alan

Replies 9 (9)
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
409 5 16

Hello @AlanBudhiraja ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
65 2 4

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R

Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
110 1 6

Hello @AlanBudhiraja 

I am an expert with Shopify & I would like to help you with your mentioned requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email- Peter@99coders.co 

So We can move forward.

Thanks & Regards

LukaszWiktor
Shopify Partner
247 13 71

Hi @AlanBudhiraja 

You can use Exporteo app to upload POS orders to an FTP server every day at a scheduled time. What's the expected file format? I'm the developer of Exporteo. I'm happy to help you with the automation setup. 

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Check out my apps Exporteo and Personal Discount.
garry_j
Shopify Partner
29 1 3

Hello @AlanBudhiraja ,

I can assist you with your requirement.

PM Sent, Please check.

AlanBudhiraja
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks @LukaszWiktor  Seems Luke Exporteo can help...can I have your email so I can forward you the technical sheet mall has shared with me. 

AlanBudhiraja
Tourist
3 0 1

@garry_j PM Not received ...you can email me at alan@aymeelove.com

LukaszWiktor
Shopify Partner
247 13 71

@AlanBudhiraja please send the technical requirements to exporteo@solvenium.com

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Check out my apps Exporteo and Personal Discount.
MichalKopec
Tourist
9 1 2

Alan, 

If I understand correctly, the sales that would need to be uploaded via FTP are only those generated by Shopify POS?

Kind Regards,

Michal Kopec

Have a problem with your Shopify store? Time is money! Let me fix that for you for a fraction of the opportunity cost. Contact me for details.