Simple Job involving app Recharge

Michael_Brown
2 0 0

I own the company We Know Video Games, a retailer in New Mexico that specializes in vintage and current generation video games. I am in the process of building my website, and in that process I’m hoping to create a subscription style service featuring mystery boxes.

These mystery boxes would include random video games and other assorted product. Using recharge, I’d like to set my customers up with recurring charges, though I’d like to offer a discount for 6 month and 12 month subscriptions.

For the 6 month and 12 month varieties, I’d like to charge up front, but still want the customer on a recurring charge. 

Recharge told me this is not a feature they offer, but possible through some custom scripting. I only need it done for one product, as I have some limited coding experience and feel confident I could replicate the code for additional products afterwards.

As a result, I’m hoping to keep the cost limited.

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Michael,

Let us know if still, you didn't find a right developer so we can help you and share you relevantly same job for an example.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Anna_J
Shopify Partner
34 0 1

Hi,

I'd be happy to assist you.

You can reach me at anna.cis22@gmail.com or SKYPE:cis.am2 for a formal quote. I am sure the price will be very reasonable.

Hoping for prompt response.

Thanks,
Anna 

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
585 6 7

Hello Michael,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
knowyweb
Tourist
36 0 2

Hello Michael,

Couple of questions, so if still job is open, we can further discuss on my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

+91 98250 86960

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes