Small Toronto agency seeking senior Shopify Developer resource

dzivot
3 0 0

Brand Pilot is a budding Toronto-based Shopify agency focused on building successful ecomm businesses from the brand up. We’re looking to build a long-term relationship with an experienced Shopify Developer to work with our team to implement custom features within the new OS2 framework. We work a lot with Archetype themes so familiarity there would be great. Strong experience and capabilities in creating custom themes and apps is also great.

We’d prefer someone local but happy to consider any location, as long as you are a native/fluent English speaker with strong written communication skills through remote collaboration tools like Asana, Slack, Google Workspace, etc.

Interested? Get in touch at hey@brandpilot.io. Let us know a bit about yourself, including an hourly rate you would be very happy with.

Replies 4 (4)
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
65 2 4

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R

Angela_
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hello there!

Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at angela.c@talentsfromindia.com or skype me at cisin. angela

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Angela

Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
409 5 16

Hello @dzivot ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
269 22 52

Hi @dzivot i just sent you an email regarding my expertise and everything!

i hope you will find it helpful!

Regards

EcommPremium

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@ecommpremium.com
- shopifyexperts