Venture Theme | Hide Unavailable Variant Options from Product Page

Solved
TYGGarage
Tourist
4 1 2

I am looking for a developer to implement hte code to hide unavailable product variants from the product page, instead of displaying "Unavailable" on the product page I don't want it displayed at all when there are multiple variants. 

Based on the success of this project there are others which we'll need to implement. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
TYGGarage
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to solve this on my own after trying a couple of developers and paying them, without them being able to figure it out. It's a very simple solution. 

First Follow this link, which will give you a step by step 

1. https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/variants-link-product-options/m-p/615156?ref=out-of-t...

2. The Code on github on that page is outdated and will not work, you will need to use the following code for your "linked-options" snippet: https://gist.github.com/jonathanmoore/c0e0e503aa732bf1c05b7a7be4230c61

View solution in original post

Replies 14 (14)
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
410 5 16

Hello @TYGGarage ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/services/shopify-development.php

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com | www.elderberrytech.com
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2922 504 723

Hi @TYGGarage 

Would you mind sharing your store's URL here or privately so we can take a look at that? Do you products have multiple options per variants? Let us know!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community | Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
| Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

| Satisfied with our solutions? Drop a review on Google

mmdesignsldn
Tourist
47 0 1

@TYGGarage Hi, this is something I can help with.Do you have an email I can contact?

Peter99coders
Shopify Partner
110 1 6

Hello @TYGGarage 

I am ready to help you with Shopify development & ready to implement hte code to hide unavailable products,

This is my Email Id - Peter@99coders.co 

If you need any help, please contact me,

I will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks 

Peter

Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
65 2 4

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R

alanjones
56 0 0

Hello 

I would like to assist you with your mentioned requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

Regards  

Alan 

NJ11
1 0 0

Hi,

I can help you well with the required Venture theme task. I have read the job description and have relevant experience in shopify customization.

Please Email me more details

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks,

Suresh

Nancy
Mike197
Tourist
37 0 1

Hello @TYGGarage,

Hope you are doing well!!

As I see that you are looking for an developer for your current projects, So I can do that for you as per your requirement & satisfaction & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for.

I am glad to assist you & ready to start work now after the project discussion & for further discussion please reach my mail: codereadydev@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

garry_j
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Garry