Venture Theme | Hide Unavailable Variant Options from Product Page

Solved
TYGGarage
Tourist
4 1 2

I am looking for a developer to implement hte code to hide unavailable product variants from the product page, instead of displaying "Unavailable" on the product page I don't want it displayed at all when there are multiple variants. 

Based on the success of this project there are others which we'll need to implement. 

Replies 14 (14)
krrunalraval
6 0 0

Hi Tyler,

Please reach out to me at krrunalraval@gmail.com if you need any estimate for shopify store update requirement.

Regards,

Krunal Raval

Jennifer20
Navigator
620 18 25

Hi @TYGGarage,

Thank you for your post.

As per your Description- I can implement code to hide missing product types from product page, and instead of displaying "unavailable" on product page we can show other option on individual products (if you agree with this )

Please share the store url to check product page.

Let us discuss more about it to clarify each other's points.

Thanks and Regards,
Jennifer

booselic
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello there,

Happy to help on Codemap (600+ vetted no-code experts). In the past months, we’ve matched clients with top Shopify experts for 200+ projects, many of which are experienced developers. The platform is free & you can easily manage your recruitment end-to-end in your dedicated dashboard.

When you’re ready to launch, we also support you in our newsletters & on socials with an audience of 4,000+ so you can generate awareness & visibility for your product as quickly as possible.

Thanks and happy to chat in case you have any questions or need support with expert recommendations!

Best,
Goran

chiragdave
Tourist
276 0 2

Hello @TYGGarage  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

TYGGarage
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to solve this on my own after trying a couple of developers and paying them, without them being able to figure it out. It's a very simple solution. 

First Follow this link, which will give you a step by step 

1. https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/variants-link-product-options/m-p/615156?ref=out-of-t...

2. The Code on github on that page is outdated and will not work, you will need to use the following code for your "linked-options" snippet: https://gist.github.com/jonathanmoore/c0e0e503aa732bf1c05b7a7be4230c61

View solution in original post