Web Developer - Website

Maria901
Excursionist
22 0 2

Hi,

I am looking for a web developer that can help me to set-up some aspects of the website in a proper way. I am working on Debut theme right now.

Can anyone let me know where I can find someone?

Thanks!

Replies 19 (19)
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
225 1 1

Hi Maria, 

We can help you to make the required changes to your existing Shopify store. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

Mike197
Tourist
37 0 1

Hello Maria,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you, for further discussion please reach at me this email: codereadydev@gmail.com or Skype me: live:.cid.99e9496b60d86b06 & I can assure you that I can fulfill your all IT needs.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

BulkTranslation
1 0 0

Hii I am Shopify Developer as work in Bulk translation company If any need for any developer.

Now I am available every time.

vinods
Shopify Partner
542 12 88

Hi @Maria901 

Let me know i will be happy to serve you. 

Thank you.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
chiragdave
Tourist
274 0 2

Hello @Maria901 ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Ahsun_Ashraf23
9 0 0

Hello There,

It’s great to connect with you! Hope you are doing well.

I am Ahsun Ashraf from Pakistan and I understand that you want to create a Shopify store. I have created different stores on Shopify, you can check them as well:

https://a-kids-wear.myshopify.com (password: Pakistan123)

I am offering the following Services:

• Theme Installation / Updating
• Adding / Updating Products (manually / through apps or CSV files)
• Main Menu with Collections (Drop Downs or Mega Drop Downs)
• All needed Pages (creating/updating)
• Professional Logo
• Linking Social Media Accounts on the website (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
• Banners / Sliders images resizing
• Apps installation (Products Import, Reviews Import, Orders Import, etc.)

Are you interested?

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/magento-shopify-amazon-e-commerce-expert-product-upload-list...

Please Message me on Upwork & Email.

Email: ahsunashraf20@gmail.com

Skype id: Ahsun_Butt

Looking forward to it!

Best Regards,

Ahsun Ashraf

hashiromer
Explorer
51 3 12

Hi, 

I saw your message on Shopify job community forum. 

I can help you setup a high converting shopify store. Basically, I specialize in building high converting ecommerce stores and landing pages and I used to work for an agency but now I am thinking about starting on my own.

This is a demo of my work.

A landing page
https://serene-pike-100e9b.netlify.app/

An ecommerce store
https://commerce-5bd7.vercel.app/

Since I am starting out, I would provide the best value for your money because I am charging below market rate factoring in the quality of work. Mainly I am looking to build relationships with clients for recurring work and referrals.

Dm me in this thread or email me at hashiromer621@gmail.com if you are interested. 

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
175 24 44

Hello there!

We will setup your store as you want. Can you check our profile then contact us https://experts.shopify.com/confidentmethod/

Kind Regards

SolverStaff

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : 01761469797
chiragdave
Tourist
274 0 2

Hello @Maria901  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise for the web development. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Daisy_Pattrick
Tourist
8 0 0

Hey Maria,

We have quite a good experience in developing various websites and we can definitely provide you solution in designing debut theme. 

We respect your time and hence, we request you to manage a bit of your it to discuss the requirements further @ daisy@mutewebtechnologies.com , so that we can begin with the project asap.
Hope to connect with you soon.

Thanks and Regards
Daisy Pattrick