Solved

Adding policy page to website

Omgeejessi
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello all, I was hoping someone can explain how to add my shipping policies and refund policies to my actual site, I know you can create a page for it. I just don't exactly know how!! Please help a girl out! Thank you in advance 

Accepted Solutions (2)

MarStar99
Shopify Partner
8 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hey! When you login to your dashboard, on the left side at the VERY bottom, there is a link to your "settings". Once you're in settings, on the left side as the last option, is "policies". In the policy section is where you will find a place to put your own refund policy or the premade one. Back on the settings page, on the left side, there's a link for "Shipping and Delivery". There you will be able to set up your shipping and delivery options and settings. 

View solution in original post

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2958 568 891

@Omgeejessi 

Please refer to the official instructions here.

Kind regards,
Diego

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

MarStar99
Shopify Partner
8 2 5

Hey! When you login to your dashboard, on the left side at the VERY bottom, there is a link to your "settings". Once you're in settings, on the left side as the last option, is "policies". In the policy section is where you will find a place to put your own refund policy or the premade one. Back on the settings page, on the left side, there's a link for "Shipping and Delivery". There you will be able to set up your shipping and delivery options and settings. 

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2958 568 891

@Omgeejessi 

Please refer to the official instructions here.

Kind regards,
Diego

Omgeejessi
Visitor
2 0 0

@diego_ezfy  you are a life saver thank you so much!