DAWN THEME CUSTOMIZE HEADER AND PRODUCT PAGE

optionsclinic
Tourist
12 0 4

Overall I really like the Dawn theme, but hoping to customize a few things.

1. Header navigation - I need a solution so every dropdown item can be clickable. Also, whenever a dropdown menu has several options, the menu disappears as I'm scrolling down and it's incredibly frustrating to not be able to click on what I want. Is there a hover option or a way to kick the dropdown menu to expand to the right, vs. a longggg list vertically down my webpage?
    • SHOP (right now, this option is not clickable - I want it to show ALL PRODUCTS that it is linked to) 
      • NEW ARRIVALS (this is clickable)
      • SALE ITEMS (this is clickable
  2. Product page - I found some codes to move the product description from the right side, to sit underneath and centered. The only problem is the text runs to close to the screen edges and I'd like to reduce the margins or padding. 
  3. Quick buy option when you hover on product - is there any way to enable "add to cart" button before you click through to the single product page?
  4. Collection description - can I center the text? It sits to the left side right now and the text does not run the full width of the section. 

Thanks in advance!!

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@optionsclinic ,

Welcome to the Shopify community.

Surely, We will help you for this , it is time consuming task to get complete.

This solution is complete for all screens Desktop , Laptop and Mobile.

We will test this in to all screen then will deliver this for you.

You just have to provide store.

You can directly get connected with me via email or Skype.

Thank you!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Bhavesh_Parmar
Shopify Expert
60 0 4

May this video will help you - https://youtu.be/kCao1N3TnOo

Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bhaveshparmar1209@gmail.com
Shopify Partner | Skype : bhavesh067

marijanelle
Tourist
8 0 1

ever get your top links to be clickable? I have assigned them links to collections pages but they are not clickable on live site still - thanks

Bhavesh_Parmar
Shopify Expert
60 0 4

@marijanelle which theme you are using ? may you need to edit your theme code to make top navigation link clickale. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bhaveshparmar1209@gmail.com
Shopify Partner | Skype : bhavesh067