Developer Preview Deprecation Questions

HyQuality
Tourist
6 0 2

1. Are ALL developer preview dev stores getting removed, or only the ones that are using the Online Store Design Experience preview?

2. How can I see which dev stores in my Partner account are being affected by this deprecation?

3. Is there some way for Shopify to convert these into standard dev stores instead of removing them? I have no easy way to backup and restore these dev stores...

Reply 1 (1)

Liam
Shopify Staff
2731 297 760

Hi there @HyQuality 

Thanks for your questions!

1: This change will only affect developer stores using the Online Store Design Experience preview. All other dev stores, and developer preview stores will work as expected.

2: Within your Partner Dashboard, you can filter to show only development store, and then you can see tags for individual developer preview types. Only stores with the Online store design experience" will be affected:

20-07-njsqt-tso6a

3: These can't be converted into regular dev stores - you will need to export any data from these beta/ developer preview stores to backup any data you need.

Hope this helps HyQuality - please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Cheers,

Liam | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog