Discount on selections

RetroPinkPoppie
Visitor
1 0 0

We have a small shop that sales handmade children's clothes. We have had challenges with figuring out the best way to set up the product listings. Currently I have a type of fabric and then many selections within it to pick style, and size, and other various options per product so that I can sell X amount of items per fabric based on how many yard I have. I am trying to do a trial with my FB group with a mystery item sale. So they would pick the mystery item sale, and then use code Mystery to get 20% off and then get the style they chose and the size in a mystery fabric. Initially the code did not work at all because the product was marked as zero dollars and and all of the price came within the selections. Then I changed the price to one dollar and reduced the price of the style selections but the discount only occurs on the product not the selection so it just takes 20 cents off the product which then falls off when I move forward and it shows the full price of the one dollar item, and the full price of the style selection. I use the DCart discount app. How do I get the discount to apply to all the selections within the price?

https://retropinkpoppies.com/

Replies 0 (0)