Display product variant options (on product page) as photo and colour swatches (Dawn)

blossom01
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi, most of our products have many options and variants people can choose from. We have 2 "options", a "style", and a "color" option. The "style" option - we would like that to just stay as words, however, the "colour" option, we would like to be able to add photos to show what colour they are (some of them have patterns, or are multicolour - so we have to have the photo option rather than just colour). It would be great if when the colour is selected, a border appears around it to show that it has been selected. We would like the name of the colour to show up somewhere on there too, after it's been selected, and obviously - have it show up on the basket page and on the order so that we can fulfil it. If anyone can help then I would be so grateful! 

Thank you so much in advance 🙂

Reply 1 (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi, 

I just wrote a code to add a color swatch for Dawn Theme with multiple shapes to choose from. Its totally FREE and no APPS needed. Code  and instructions are at the video description. You can specify the option_name

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!