Solved

Error msg: Store is not available

MaryEberle
Visitor
3 0 0

On 7/8/21, I started a 14-day free trial.  That day, I notified Shopify that it was telling me that my store is not available.  They replied, saying, "Someone will be in touch within 24-74 business hours."  

1.5 hours later, Shopify said, "All escalations are reviewed and an Analyst will reach out to you in the next 48-72 hours."

I'm still waiting!  It's been more than 72 hours since the last message.

My ticket number is 24934274.

Accepted Solution (1)
Dorcaspro
Explorer
74 3 10

This is an accepted solution.

Oh dude, Shopify is super easy as it is. just that they wont allow people to shop in your store using their free plans . if i may ask what are your Dreams or Maybe Goals about this so called Shopify?

What niche are you interested in? and can you share the preview link of the one you did?

+2348167044807

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Dorcaspro
Explorer
74 3 10

Why are you using free trial. Free trial is limited to so many features. You can only use the preview link., You can not buy from the store it would be giving the visitors notifications that it's not active yet . Hope you understand

+2348167044807
MaryEberle
Visitor
3 0 0
I thought I’d do the free trial to see how easy it is to use (it’s clearly not). And then pay once I’m satisfied.
Dorcaspro
Explorer
74 3 10

This is an accepted solution.

Oh dude, Shopify is super easy as it is. just that they wont allow people to shop in your store using their free plans . if i may ask what are your Dreams or Maybe Goals about this so called Shopify?

What niche are you interested in? and can you share the preview link of the one you did?

+2348167044807
MaryEberle
Visitor
3 0 0

My entire store has been locked from the minute I signed up for it.  Nothing to show.
But I finally talked to someone at Shopify, and things should be unlocked within 72 hours.
Thanks for responding to my message.