Issue with Pages not showing in a Reference Metafield

chrisfrangou
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi folks!

I currently have an issue where my pages aren't showing in my page reference metafield I created. 

It was working fine for the past week or so, and without any alteration to my theme or my metafields, when I click the page dropdown, none of my pages are shown. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 1.57.51 pm.png

Has anyone else experienced this? 

The products I was able to select the pages on before it broke, still show those pages, but when I try and change them, it again says 'no pages available'. 

I also tried creating a new page reference metafield and it also doesn't show any of my pages. 

Not sure what's wrong!

Replies 4 (4)

michaeltan26
Tourist
3 0 1

I am having the exact same issue.. it was still working fine for me on last Friday (17-Sep) but today the dropdown is showing 'No pages available'

chrisfrangou
Tourist
4 0 0

It's very odd, I definitely haven't changed anything either. So I can't work out what the issue would be?

michaeltan26
Tourist
3 0 1

Same here.. have not make any changes as well.. i am guessing it could be a bug or something wrong on Shopify end.. I've reported the issue to Shopify and waiting for their technical team to check and respond. Will update this thread when i hear back from them.

Alexprosperity
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi ! Pushing up the topic because I'm meeting the same issue right now, altough you said that Shopify solved the issue. 

Any idea what should I do ? 

Could it be because I'm working on a new theme for my website that isn't pushed online ? 

Thanks!