launching new store

Gonebythewind
4 0 0

I am planning on launching an online store through printful. I want to know if i can build my store and launch it on a certain date which prior to that date i can use for promoting the grand opening

Reply 1 (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Gonebythewind 

Hope you're having a great day!

As specified by Shopify:

If you want to try Shopify before committing to an active monthly plan, then you can sign up for a free 14-day trial. Your free trial begins when you first sign up, not when you start working on your store. You won't lose any of the work you complete on your store during your free trial when you choose a paid plan. If you choose a paid plan during your free trial, then you won't be charged any subscription fees until the end of your free trial period.

You can set up your store during the free trial, but you need to choose a monthly plan before you start selling your products or services. If you don't select a monthly plan at the end of your free trial, then your store will be paused and you will not be able to continue working on it until you choose a paid plan. If you don't choose a pricing plan during your free trial, then you don't need to take any action to cancel your Shopify account.