Solved

Menu not showing on the heading of the main page

rchlchen21
Visitor
2 0 0

I want to ask for your help, I am using debut theme and our menu is not appearing when i click it but if I scroll on the page it appears..  Please help us 

Accepted Solution (1)

sangyk
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

As far as I understand your case, when it comes to menu it is either floating or sticky, in your case it seems it floats as you scroll down. In that case you need to stick it to the header by editing the code. So, if you can get someone who can make changes to the code in the background, you can stick the menu to the top. 

There are codes for that for instance, https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Sticky-Fixed-Header-and-Navigation-for-Debut-Theme/td...

Use this only if you are comfortable in coding. If you need further help, let me know. Happy to help you. 

Thanks and regards,

Sangy K.

www.pure-elegance.com

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @rchlchen21,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
rchlchen21
Visitor
2 0 0

sangyk
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

As far as I understand your case, when it comes to menu it is either floating or sticky, in your case it seems it floats as you scroll down. In that case you need to stick it to the header by editing the code. So, if you can get someone who can make changes to the code in the background, you can stick the menu to the top. 

There are codes for that for instance, https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Sticky-Fixed-Header-and-Navigation-for-Debut-Theme/td...

Use this only if you are comfortable in coding. If you need further help, let me know. Happy to help you. 

Thanks and regards,

Sangy K.

www.pure-elegance.com