Solved

Shopify Store Blocks Full Width

Wecommerce
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble designing my Shopify store a certain way. I am trying to use gallery blocks and have two images next to each other on the desktop view, but on mobile I would like one image under the other. On mobile I'm getting the two images next to each other which makes the images too small. What code do I need to fix this? (No coding experience)

Desktop ViewDesktop ViewMobile ViewMobile View

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.css

@media only screen and (max-width:749px){
#shopify-section-16286453956c8e086f .grid__item.one-half {
    width: 100%;
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Wecommerce 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Wecommerce
Tourist
7 0 0
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Wecommerce 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.
@media screen and (max-width: 769px) {
#shopify-section-16286453956c8e086f .grid-uniform.featured-images{
    display: flex;
    display: -webkit-box;
    display: -moz-box;
    display: -ms-flexbox;
    display: -webkit-flex;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
    -webkit-flex-wrap: wrap;
    -ms-flex-wrap: wrap;
}
#shopify-section-16286453956c8e086f .grid-uniform.featured-images .grid__item.one-half{
    flex: 0 0 100%;
    -webkit-box-flex: 0 0 100%;
    -moz-box-flex: 0 0 100%;
    -webkit-flex: 0 0 100%;
    -ms-flex: 0 0 100%;
}
}

Wecommerce
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you very much! Worked like a charm! You have saved me a lot of time!!

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's worked for you. Kindly feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance

If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Wecommerce
Tourist
7 0 0
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.css

@media only screen and (max-width:749px){
#shopify-section-16286453956c8e086f .grid__item.one-half {
    width: 100%;
}
}
Wecommerce
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you very much! Worked like a charm! You have saved me a lot of time!!

Rosejenifer
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Great Client i have seen your request i can see what you are lacking about your store that you are having a bit of trouble designing my Shopify store a certain way. Congratulation because the right person is Replying to your message 

FOR MORE DISCUSSION KINDLY MESSAGE ME ON TELEGRAM @Rosejenifer