Solved

Filtering and sorting don't work, Dawn theme

meopta
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello all, I have set up metafields for product filtering and everything worked fine except for the design. So I tried three different apps for designing filters (Smart Product Filter & Search by Globe, Product Filter & Search by Boost Commerce, and something I don't remember). I wasn't satisfied with those apps so I deleted them. I came back to the default filtering and sorting but now it doesn't work. 

I have no clue, what is wrong and how to fix it.

You can see not working filters for example here: https://meopta.store/collections/meostar-b1-plus 

Accepted Solution (1)

SmallTask
Shopify Partner
973 41 55

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @meopta,

We need to remove the codes manually added by the filter apps which you used before. Then only the default filter will work.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

SmallTask
Shopify Partner
973 41 55

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @meopta,

We need to remove the codes manually added by the filter apps which you used before. Then only the default filter will work.

banned
meopta
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks, I have no idea how to do that 😄 But I see it was everything caused by the app from Globo developers. So beware of this guys!

Dmv89e
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, I have the same problem, can someone tell me how to solve it, after deleting the globe filter app, I can no longer view the basic shopify filters