help removing white border from cart

outerstreets
Tourist
4 0 1

IMG_4475.png

 how do I remove the white side borders from my cart drawer? website is outerstreets.net for anyone using inspect element to determine issue.

i can’t find a fix

Reply 1 (1)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
5938 1429 1759

Hi @outerstreets 

I have 2 solution. You can check them. 

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "Assets" folder, click on "base.css, style.css or theme.css" file, depending on which file your theme uses to store its CSS styles. At the bottom of the file, add the following CSS code:

1st. i take out the padding both sides. but the Cart and items will be in the edge so I add padding each of the items. That is why the border near the total is not same width on the cart.

Made4uoRibe_0-1713808212031.png 

.mini-cart-content.shadow.text-center.px-4.d-flex.flex-column {
    padding: 0px !important;
}
.text-left.d-flex.justify-content-between.align-items-center.border-bottom.mb-3.pb-3.pt-4, .js-mini-cart-content.pt-2, footer.mini-cart-footer.js-cart-bottom.pb-4 {
    padding: 0 20px;
}

And Save. 

2nd Solution: I didnt take out the padding but I add background on the padding you like to take out.

Made4uoRibe_1-1713808417480.png

.mini-cart-content.shadow.text-center.px-4.d-flex.flex-column {
    background: black;
}

And Save. 

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

Please don't forget to 

and 

Mark Solution 

to the post that helped you. Thanks!
Sip, savor, and support – your

Coffee Tip

helps us keep coding magic.❤️❤️❤️
For FREE, premium codes, and trusted, knowledgeable Shopify developers, visit us at

Made4uo.com