How to create multiple showcase checkouts?

How to create multiple showcase checkouts?

kyle_truong
Shopify Partner
59 6 16

Does anyone know how to create custom checkouts for the purpose of showcasing different checkout scenarios?

I'm trying to create multiple checkouts that I can link to, each one showing a different cart and checkout customization. One checkout may show upsells, another may show banners, another may show custom form fields...

It'd be really nice to have such checkouts ready as a demo for merchants to play with, but I'm not sure how to do do this.

Replies 4 (4)

MartinaIct
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Kyle! Shopify only provide one checkout for each store, also you can't add anything on checkout without a Shopify Plus plan. You need more instances in a Shopify Plus store and then you can use Checkout extensions apps. What is your need exactly?

(Sorry for my English)

kyle_truong
Shopify Partner
59 6 16

Maybe I'm not describing it right, but the examples I'm looking at can be seen here:

https://qikifycheckoutplus.myshopify.com/

Each demo link seems to go to a different checkout, with a different cart, and different checkout customizations, but it's all on the same store?

MartinaIct
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

It is an app for plus stores, you can try it on a development store. But I think the examples refer to a unique checkout experience with many customizations

kyle_truong
Shopify Partner
59 6 16

Yes I understand, but I'm trying to do the same thing, how can one create different checkouts on the same store with each one having a different cart and customizations?