How to Fix James James Automated Abandoned Checkout Bots on Shopify

Solved

How to Fix James James Automated Abandoned Checkout Bots on Shopify

Rahul
Tourist
19 1 1

I think We Found out the Solution, Just Open > Customers Section in Shopify tab, For Example the Customer Name is James James and Customer Mail is sfj9usfhuios@gmail.com Simply delete the Customer From  > Customers Section ( on Shopify Dashboard ) Now Open your website go on Log in & Register Section, Simply Register with same name ( James James ) and same gmail ( sfj9usfhuios@gmail.com ) ( of that bot is using to create Abandoned Checkouts ), and create a Strong Password, Now you'll see the bot is failed to place Abandoned Checkouts on your store. 
delete customer.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Rahul
Tourist
19 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I think We Found out the Solution, Just Open > Customers Section in Shopify tab, For Example the Customer Name is James James and Customer Mail is sfj9usfhuios@gmail.com Simply delete the Customer From  > Customers Section ( on Shopify Dashboard ) Now Open your website go on Log in & Register Section, Simply Register with same name ( James James ) and same gmail ( sfj9usfhuios@gmail.com ) ( of that bot is using to create Abandoned Checkouts ), and create a Strong Password, Now you'll see the bot is failed to place Abandoned Checkouts on your store. 

Rahul_0-1721386071373.png

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Liam
Shopify Staff
2873 312 820

Glad you figured out the solution Rahul!

Liam | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Rahul
Tourist
19 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Rahul_0-1721386071373.png