How to remove collection title from home page - Space optimization

How to remove collection title from home page - Space optimization

FrederikFlindt
6 0 0

Hi every1

Im looking to do some space optimization on our webpage. We run www.thesneakerstore.dk, and we are looking to optimize how some of the space is being used currently.

I have added a picture of a collection title on our home page, that we really want to get rid of. It takes up too much space. The current collections underneath actually tells the customer more than enough. There is no need to take up the amount of real estate "kollektioner" does at the moment. 

Please let me know how i remove the collectionpage title "kollektioner". Make sure to have in mind, that i dont want a whole lot of white space left behind after removing the title. We want to collectionpicture to move closer to our headervideo to minimize space used

We are working with streamline theme

Best regardsshopify too much space wasted.png

Replies 4 (4)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1575

div#shopify-section-template--15200814923984__featured-collections h2.section-header__title {
    display: none !important;
}
div#shopify-section-template--15200814923984__featured-collections .index-section.aos-init.aos-animate {
    margin: 20px 16px !important;
}

@FrederikFlindt 
Add this code in the theme.css or theme.scss file

FrederikFlindt
6 0 0

Thanks for helping. Unfortunately it didnt quite solve the problem. When i preview it says as following on the attached photoSkærmbillede 2022-03-01 162616.png

I added code in the bottom of assets --> Theme.css.liquid
Let me know if its wrong placement.

FrederikFlindt
6 0 0
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1575
h2.section-header__title.appear-delay {
    display: none !important;
}

@FrederikFlindt 
Add this code