Pagination don't work as expected - Lower products than limit Symmetry theme

Pagination don't work as expected - Lower products than limit Symmetry theme

danielb99
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hey, I have the following problem on a store which I develop now. 

I have symmetry theme, they have 'Number of products to show per page', so if I put 30 on a collection with 188 products, then on page 1 appear 10, on page 2 appear 9, on page 3 appear 11..

What can I do? Thanks

Replies 3 (3)

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 27

Hi @danielb99 
I guess your sold-out products hidden. You must add Inventory stock greater than 0 collection condition. See below SS

Alok_Kasgar1_0-1679027910863.png

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com
danielb99
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi @Alok_Kasgar , I have already put this restriction on all collections. The idea is that if I enable a filter regardless of the filter, then the page works ok (i.e. if I set 30 products 30 products appear on each page) - the filtering is done with Ajax. I don't know what to do, I have now set up a js that activates a filter when the user enters the page, but it's not a sustainable solution.

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 27

@danielb99 Hi You Need you update ajax filter js code. Please share you store collection page url where you facing this issue

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com