Product Image Carousel Preview

Product Image Carousel Preview

Iamprashant
Excursionist
50 0 6

Hi guys, I recently shifted my theme from debut to dawn. My store URL is https://www.clarkssmith.com/. Earlier in debut product image preview used to come as in the carousel. one could easily see the image below the main image and then one has to click on that image to see the full view. But here in this dawn theme. product image preview does not come and in mobile visitor now has to click on the Arrows to check the next image. I want to ask you guys for your help to assist me to enable this kind of feature in this code. I am attaching two images, one has a mobile view and the other is a desktop and I have tried to mark up the area where earlier the image preview used to come. Please help me to enable this and also other features which can make the store look more attractive. Desktop View Of my store, Marked area shows when can preview comeDesktop View Of my store, Marked area shows when can preview comeMobile View oF my StoreMobile View oF my StoreIf somethign like this can appear on The PP. That will be great.If somethign like this can appear on The PP. That will be great.

Replies 0 (0)