Solved

Can I add a free shipping trigger to my Shopify cart without an app?

mrrvzaytsev
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi there. How can I add "$$ away from free shipping" line to the cart for orders over $50 without using the app?

Here is the example: https://prnt.sc/125je80

Accepted Solution (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mrrvzaytsev

June here from Shopify.

As I understand, you’re looking to add a free shipping calculator to your cart page - which is a great idea! Not only for boosting conversion but your average order value as well.

Currently, as we don’t have our own within your admin, it is only possible to add this feature using a third-party app. If you don’t mind sharing, I’m curious to know more about your hesitation to install one?

If you have a moment to check them out, I’ve shared a few popular app choices below:

On each app page, I recommend taking a look at the Media Gallery, as well as any example stores or demo videos, for a better idea of how they’ll work for both you and your customers, as well as your options for customizing the layout. I’d love to hear your thoughts!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mrrvzaytsev

June here from Shopify.

As I understand, you’re looking to add a free shipping calculator to your cart page - which is a great idea! Not only for boosting conversion but your average order value as well.

Currently, as we don’t have our own within your admin, it is only possible to add this feature using a third-party app. If you don’t mind sharing, I’m curious to know more about your hesitation to install one?

If you have a moment to check them out, I’ve shared a few popular app choices below:

On each app page, I recommend taking a look at the Media Gallery, as well as any example stores or demo videos, for a better idea of how they’ll work for both you and your customers, as well as your options for customizing the layout. I’d love to hear your thoughts!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog