3rd party payment providers

Helaka
Tourist
5 0 1

does anyone know how to integrate 3rd party payment providers? for example apple pay, PayPal etc.

Replies 2 (2)
Marty
Shopify Staff
451 67 87

Hi, @Helaka.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to help you out with this. If you are looking to enable Apple pay, I recommend checking out our helpful guide by clicking the link here. You will want to specifically pay attention to the requirements for enabling this feature, which are:

You must be using one of the following credit card payment providers:

• Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • First Data Payeezy
  • Authorize.net
  • CyberSource
  • Braintree

You must have SSL activated on your store domain and your store must follow Apple's Acceptable Use Guidelines. 

As for Paypal, we also have a guide here, that will help you set up a PayPal account in your store. When you first set up your Shopify store, we create a PayPal Express Checkout account using the email address you use to sign in to your store. If you already have a PayPal account with that email address, then you receive payments from orders made with PayPal right away.

I hope this helps you get set up, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Helaka
Tourist
5 0 1

@MartyThank you very much for your reply

Can I know how the checkout process is working as well? for example if the total is $200 and when the customer checkout with apple pay how is that total will track by apple pay. is there any API used for this.?

Regards

Helaka