Can I redirect to a custom payment site from the checkout page on Shopify?

ankushc03
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, 

I want to redirect to my custom payment website from the checkout page. I am confused how to redirect with order id , price and other custom parameter. 

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @ankushc03!

I'd like to share some info with you here on what might be possible in terms of linking a custom payment method, and what would not be possible.

You mentioned specifically wanting to redirect from the checkout page to this method, but it would not be possible to modify the code of the checkout area unless your store is on a Shopify Plus plan.

It may be possible for you to link to an external site or payment method by setting it up as a manual payment method.

Manual payment methods allow your customer to arrange to receive their payment in a way that works best for them.

You can send an invoice to your customer and after you receive the payment, you can then manually approve the order.

Can you tell me a bit more about your custom payment method and how it's provided so we can check for any way you can add this to your store together?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ankushc03
Visitor
2 0 0
I agreed. May you please share the script how to redirect for plus plan . I want to add custom payment method to any store .
SophiaVU
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I have the same requirement - to redirect to a custom payment gateway at checkout. I do not see any option to upgrade to Shopify PLUS plan and can not find any information on creating custom redirects from checkout anywhere. Can you please assist.