Solved

Can you add PayPal credit and debit card buttons easily?

Distro
Tourist
3 0 0

Is there a simple way to add the paypal credit and debit card  button. I can only seem to add the paypal express.

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Distro 

Paypal Express would offer the credit and Visa/MasterCard debit option when redirected to their platform to complete the purchase. Paypal Pro is the only other Paypal option available within the checkout; however, Paypal Pro is limited to certain regions and only supports payment via credit card.

Adding Paypal buttons to your store outside of what you see in Settings/Payment Providers will result in the order not registering in your Shopify admin which would not be recommended. You can see a full list of available payment providers by selecting your country here

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Distro 

Paypal Express would offer the credit and Visa/MasterCard debit option when redirected to their platform to complete the purchase. Paypal Pro is the only other Paypal option available within the checkout; however, Paypal Pro is limited to certain regions and only supports payment via credit card.

Adding Paypal buttons to your store outside of what you see in Settings/Payment Providers will result in the order not registering in your Shopify admin which would not be recommended. You can see a full list of available payment providers by selecting your country here

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Distro
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you