FROM CACHE - en_header

Additional Shipping Confirmation Email

katiep1
1 0 0

Is there a way to add 2 different shipping confirmation emails? I already have one set up but I would like to add another one that includes instruction on installation of our product. 

Reply 1 (1)
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1670 154 366

Hi @katiep1,

Only one shipping notification will be sent out when you fulfill an order within Shopify and opt to notify the customer of their order's fulfillment, although you can edit your notification templates and change what is included in them. There are some apps on the Shopify App Store that allow for alternative options when it comes to shipping notifications, but these are primarily aimed at allowing customers to better track their orders while they are in transit.

An alternative option for you would be to use our free Digital Downloads app. The app allows you to add a digital file to a product, and when the customer orders the product, the file will be available for them to download and will also be sent to their email address. This means the customers would automatically be able to access a PDF of the installation instructions as soon as they have placed their order.

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have more questions.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog