How can I dropship if Aliexpress is banned in India?

roUpgrade
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey there! I just started dropshipping but I have a big problem

As I am citizen of INDIA I can't create account in Aliexpress

(Because Aliexpress is banned in INDIA)And that's why I
can't place order on Aliexpress

If there is any solutiom or alternative please let me know

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @roUpgrade!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

Congratulations on starting your business. That's exciting! Since you mentioned that you have just launched, I suggest viewing The General Checklist as it’s great tool that will ensure that you have your Shopify store all set up.  You can go through the check list and be confident that you have a finished product, that includes having your media, products and check-out all in working order.

You also mention that you are located in India and are not able to use Aliexpress to fulfill your orders. Rest assured, there are many alternatives that will allow you to follow this business model. We have an awesome guide called Why and How to Start Dropshipping in India as an eCommerce Business that covers everything you need to know to get started. We also suggest a list of apps that you can use that do not require Aliexpress. 

To assist you further, feel free to share your current marketing initiatives and what you are doing to promote your brand. Are you targeting a specific demographic?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog