Aliexpress Standard Shipping or ePacket?

aagln
2 0 0

I have been speaking with sellers on Aliexpress to ask the quickest shipping method to dropship their products and surprisingly enough, almost every said Aliexpress Standard Shipping. However, most of the tracking apps I found doesn't integrate with Aliexpress Standard Shipping. So my questions are...

What is a faster shipping method right now during the whole pandemic situation? Aliexpress Standard Shipping or ePacket?

And if Aliexpress Standard Shipping is quicker, is there an app I can use to track those order without it saying it's from Aliexpress/China?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1045 114 189

Hi @aagln,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

There's a really handy blog post here from Oberlo outlining the pros and cons of Aliexpres Standard Shipping vs ePacket Shipping. There’s an informative Shopify Blog called Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping: ePacket Delivery Explained that’s also certainly worth checking out too!

Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information. They also have some helpful guides as shown here within the app if you would like to have a look at them:

14_54-xpsag-cxtoj

I'm also happy to answer any other questions you may have.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
aagln
2 0 0

Hey Hyde, thank you for getting back to me! I will surely check out the links you have shared. Will let you know if I have any further questions.

0 Likes
Gabrielle2
Tourist
8 0 2

@aagln 

If you want to ship from China, my logistics partner should be able to help you, they have their own WMS to track your shipment.

His e-mail is zewen.zhong@chukou1.com

Gabrielle 

E-mail: zevin23@163.com
0 Likes