All Shopify Payments and Paypal don't go through

All Shopify Payments and Paypal don't go through

DennisKwan
Tourist
5 0 3

I am having error messages with all the payment methods under Shopify Payments and Paypal but I cannot find anything in payment settings having problem.  Anyone experienced something similar?

Error message with Shopify Payments

There was an issue processing your payment. Try again or use a different payment method.

Error message with Paypal

There was an issue with PayPal. Try again or use a different payment method.

Payment Settings:
DennisKwan_0-1687192828290.png

DennisKwan_1-1687192836589.png

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
1065 136 171

Hi, @DennisKwan. I can share some advice to help you out with this. I just have a few questions to make sure I'm giving you helpful suggestions going forward. These errors can be caused by a few different issues.

• When did you first start noticing this issue?
  • Were your payments working correctly before or is the first time you're trying this?
  • Which currency is your selling currency?
  • What is the total amount of the order you're testing?

The first thing I'd recommend in this situation is to double check that Shopify Payments and PayPal are completely set up and not in test mode. You can read more about Shopify Payments test mode here and you can find more information on setting up PayPal here. I'd also recommend you double check the information you are entering at checkout to ensure it's all entered correctly, including the address, payment information, required contact information, etc.

If it's still not working after that please get back to me here, as I'm happy to look into this with you further once I have some more information. For a faster solution you may also want to reach out to our support team here so we can look at your settings with you. We aren't able to see your account information here over the Shopify Community, but if you contact our support team through the page I shared we'd be able to review this with you in more detail.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog