Amazon FBA orders don't appear in Shopify

Timfr
9 0 0

Hello,

I connected Shopify with my Amazon Seller Account. When I was not doing FBA all the orders from customers on Amazon were shown in my Shopify Account. Then I changed to FBA and suddenly none of the FBA orders appeared in Shopify anymore.

Can someone help me to fix that? I would like to make Shopify my single source of truth for Customer information and right now the majority of customer information is not flowing automatically into Shopify.

Any help, idea is appreciated greatly!

Thank you!

Cheers

Tim

Replies 7 (7)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2035 140 268

Hi there @Timfr!

Don here from Shopify. 🙂

I'd just like to check with you first that you have fully set up the FBA integration for use with your Shopify account as outlined on our help site.

Let us know if you have successfully completed those steps already and are still having issues with getting your orders to show up so we can look into this further with you.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Timfr
9 0 0

Hi Don,

thanks for your fast response. I can confirm that I have fully set up the integration, because for Seller fulfilled orders it works, they still show up in Shopify. But since I changed to FBA, 99% of the Amazon orders are FBA orders and they don't show in Shopify.

Cheers

Tim

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2035 140 268

Hi again @Timfr!

Don from Shopify once again. 🙂

Thanks for letting us know about this.

In order to look into this further, we will need to access your account directly.

In order to do so, we will just need to have you send an email in via our support site from the address you use to log into Shopify.

You can then post the ticket number you are sent for this as a reply here so we can access this and go to work.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Don

Timfr
9 0 0

Here you go: ticket number is 13765104

Thanks for your held Don.

Cheers

Tim

TimberlineVik
Excursionist
15 0 6

Hello,

I have been using the Shopify Amazon sales channel for Merchant Fulfilled Orders for some time and it was worked as expected, with Amazon orders flowing into the Orders dashboard and everything being fulfilled through Shopify.

Now I have added a few products that are FBA. Similar to what the OP suggested, those orders aren't coming over to the Orders homepage like the Merchant Fulfilled ones. Anyone have experience handling both? I have setup a separate inventory location for Amazon FBA so I can track inventory that has been sent in, but I'm thinking I might need to manually create FBA orders in Shopify and fulfill them from the Amazon FBA Shopify location just to keep inventory correct, and also have correct sales reporting w/in Shopify. Thoughts?

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2035 140 268

Hi there @TimberlineVik!

Don here from Shopify. 🙂

When it comes to FBA orders and the Amazon sales channel, those will not be imported via the channel and instead, you will have to use 3rd party apps instead

This is mainly due to the sales channel not being integrated with FBA and therefore, Shopify will not import any of those orders. 

The need for an app here is not ideal for you, of course, but is necessary due to this lack of integration.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

lylya
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have a Shopify website, which is linked to my Amazon seller account.

One of my client ordered from my website. On Shopify, I selected "fullfill item" and it says the item is well fullfilled by Amazon. However, the order doesn't appear on my Amazon account...

I checked my product SKU and shipping rates, every matches with Amazon's requirements... So I don't understand why I cannot see my order on my Amazon account. 

Can you help me figure it out? 

Thank you!