Why can't Amex card payments be processed on my Shopify store in Istanbul?

Velvetica
Tourist
3 0 1

Writing from Istanbul Turkey...Our shopify system is set to EURO and we are using a payment system called IYZICO. 

Customers can not pay with Amex card. IYZICO says Amex makes payments only in local currency; that is why Amex payments rejected.

Shopify tells me to go Iyzico and Iyzico tells me to go Shopify to fix it. Insane!  Losing a lot of business !

Any advise to fix this problem?

Replies 6 (6)

Kandemir
4 0 0

Merhaba süreç ile ilgili bir gelişme var mı ? ben de iyzico kullanmayı düşünüyorum fakat ödemeler yabancılardan gelecek bir sorun yaşar mıyım ?

Velvetica
Tourist
3 0 1
Amex card ile systems sorun nedeniyle odeme hala alamiyoruz..Şöyle bir çozum bulduk..iyzicobusiness'den TL ile odeme linki olusturuyoruz..TL olunca, Amex ile odeme sorunsuz alinabiliyor!
Kandemir
4 0 0

Hocam benim yurt dışına yönelik bir mağazam mevcut bu mağaza için iyzico sanal pos kullanmamı önerir misiniz ? artısı veya eksisi nedir ? 

PayTR-Sales
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, alternatively we, PayTR, can assist you. apps.shopify.com/paytr-sanal-pos

Velvetica
Tourist
3 0 1

PAYTR ? How is it possible.? Is shopify system accepting PAYTR? I haven't seen it in the list.. 

PayTR-Sales
Tourist
10 0 1
Indeed, since February… The list at www.shopify.com/nz/payment-gateways/turkey  should be updated soon by the Shopify Partners Team. You can see PayTR app at apps.shopify.com/paytr-sanal-pos is live and approved by Shopify. If you could kimdly send your contact details to satis@paytr.com we can inform you on the details and shopify merchant references. Thank you