Why is Apple Pay not working in our online store?

cortexcreative
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Our store uses apple pay and as of yesterday, there is an error anytime someone attempts to pay using apple pay. We have tested as well and it is still an issue. Please help

Replies 2 (2)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @cortexcreative.

Thanks for bringing your question to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some difficulties checking out with Apple Pay. Let's get to the bottom of this together. 

Just to ensure that I'm on the same page, can you please let me know the following:

• The Apple Pay option was working as expected until yesterday, is that right?
  • What is the error message you see? If you could share a screenshot, that would be really helpful. 
  • What device are you testing on? 

In the meantime, I recommend reading through our Help Document: Troubleshooting Apple Pay. If any of the scenarios apply, please follow the guided troubleshooting steps. Once I hear back from you with more context, we can continue to work on getting this resolved. 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @cortexcreative.

Just checking in with you here! Are you still facing any setbacks with your Apple Pay checkout option? If so, please don't hesitate to reach back out. 

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog