Apply Pay showing shipping address invalid

MKJ
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 

Apple Pay showing shipping address invalid. I'm using stripe as a payment gateway ( the problem is not from them as I already generated a link and payed by apple ) 

please note that this is issue I am facing is only with Shopify. Im not facing this issue with any other app.

Please Help me 

I already tried deleting the address (shipping & billing ) from my Apple Pay setting. 

I already tried checking out with a different Apple Pay card and different phone as well 

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@MKJ 

Generally, when the error message saying the shipping address is invalid on an Apple Pay device, it is an error stemming from the device settings. When someone pays for an order using Apple Pay, their shipping address and billing address are pulled in from their Apple Pay settings. So if either address is incorrect, or if certain fields are missing, it’s due to the address that has been set in the Apple Pay settings.

You can edit the shipping address by going to iPhone/iPad settings then select:

Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Shipping address (under ‘Transaction Defaults’)

Looking at the Apple Forums there is occasionally a glitch where the user would need to delete all addresses before re-entering their shipping address.

If the issue persists after removing and adding the address(s), then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support so our Technical Support can take a closer look. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

@Trevor this is not helping us at all. I have the same issue. Apple has nothing to do with that. 

It shows me that address is invalid, but if I put a random address from USA, it works. My rates are Rest of World, so should be working worldwide, but it works just in USA.

How can we solve this?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@TheChanger 

If the above steps did not work, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support so our Technical Support can take a closer look. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog